NEW FORDITE DIAL RELEASE - Type A - Opaques and metallics.
Type B-Drippy and/or Striped. Type C- Opaques and Metallics
Own a piece of American history!
Fordite is a unique and rare material that is made out of thousands of layers of car paint from Detroit assembly plants layered over several decades in the 60s, 70s, and 80s. You can now own a part of American history, but only a limited amount remains!
By the 1980s, car manufacturers moved away from the hand-spray painting method. They now use an electrostatic process that doesn't produce Fordite. So get your hands on this unique and rare material while you still can!
The Champion Diver is an indispensable underwater tool - extremely shock-resistant and water-resistant to 2000 Feet. It includes two straps; a custom leather strap and a second kevlar strap.
Each dial is made of hand-cut Fordite making every dial a unique one-of-a-kind piece of American history!
Ocean Crawler watches have to pass ten different drop tests before their launch. The most severe is the high-impact hammer test. This shock testing equipment submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 6,000 G - Hundreds of times more than a car crash test. Yet the watch has to remain unharmed and fully functional afterward, maintaining a high standard of accuracy.
The Movement inside is a Swiss Made Sellita SW-200-1.
A Must-Have Underwater Accessory
Every single Ocean Crawler has been immersed in water and has been thoroughly tested to withstand pressures much greater than those found under 2000 feet. This is why the Ocean Crawler is your best friend for water sports, scuba diving, spearfishing, and even ocean-bed exploration.
Not All Diver Watches Were Created Equal. This Is What Makes The Ocean Crawler The Best Diver Watch Available:
- True water resistance to 2000 feet or 600 meters.
- Powerful shock resistance to 6000 G.
- Automatic, precise diver watch – no batteries needed. Watch winds itself with the movement of your wrist.
- Thick domed sapphire crystal glass with 4.50mm thickness. An anti-reflective coating is applied to the domed glass to prevent any reflection underwater.
- Guaranteed to keep precise time for at least 5 years.
- Hand-cut Fordite dial. Every dial is a unique one-of-a-kind and a piece of American history! Fordite, also known as Detroit agate or Motor City Agate, is old automotive paint that has hardened sufficiently to be cut and polished.
- Customer black kevlar strap and brown leather strap included
- Case Diameter (excluding crown): 44.2mm
- Case Thickness: 15mm, Lug-To-Lug: 51.8mm, Lug Width: 22mm
- Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Unidirectional Rotating Bezel with 120 Clicks and Swiss SuperLuminova Marker
- Water Resistance: 600 meters, 2000 feet, or 60 ATM